The interior base pipe is made of PE-RT polyethylene (raised temperature resistance) and constitutes the basis for the production of our composite metal pipes. A fine adhesive layer is applied to it, and then the pipe is coated with an aluminium layer. This aluminium layer ranges in thickness from 0.2-0.8mm, depending on pipe dimension.
The longitudinally butt welded seam ensures minimum ovality throughout the pipe. An extra adhesive layer ensures a firm connection of the outer layer (a PE-HD) with the other layers. This creates the multi-layer composite pipe that meets top industry standards for heating and sanitation.
Inherent stability and attractive pipe appearance make this the ideal solution for installation in all exposed areas.
- Max. operating temperature 95° C *
- Max. operating pressure 12 bar *
- Min. bending radius 5 x d (without bending tool)
- Thermal expansion 2,3 x 10-5 1/K
- Installation temperature > -15° C
* These maximum values do not apply for combinations
|Pipe Dimension||Water Content||Weight per 100m|
|14 x 2.0||0.08 l/m||8.8 kg|
|16 x 2.0||0.11 l/m||10.5 kg|
|18 x 2.0||0.15 l/m||14.8 kg|
|20 x 2.0||0.20 l/m||15.8 kg|
Customized dimensions and requirements on request.
Areas of Application
- Areas with high pressure and temperature requirements
- Area heating systems for walls, floors and ceilings
- Cooling systems for floors and ceilings
- Sanitary systems for cold and hot water supply
- Radiator connections
- Riser and distribution pipelines for heating and sanitation
- Suitable for all uses in heating and sanitation technologies
- High form stability
- UV resistance
- High temperature resistance
- High pressure resistance
- 100 % oxygen and diffusion proof