On our production lines gabotherm PE-RT pipes are manufactured in 10-25mm dimensions. They are especially intended for use in heating systems. RT stands for “raised temperature resistance”.
The base material of the pipes is polyethylene, the pipes are not cross-linked. Our PE-RT are oxygen-tight since they are produced as 3-layer pipes (PE base materíal, glue, oxygen barrier layer).
- Max. operating temperature 80° Celsius *
- Max. operating pressure 10 bar *
- Min. bending radius 6 x d
- Thermal Expansion 2,0 x 10-4 1/K
- Installation temperature > +5° Celsius
* these maximum numbers do not apply to combinations.
|Pipe Dimension||Water Content||weight per 100m|
|14 x 2.0||0.08 l/m||8.3 kg|
|16 x 2.0||0.11 l/m||10.0 kg|
|17x 2.0||0.13 l/m||10.6 kg|
|18x 2.0||0.15 l/m||11.2 kg|
|20 x 2.0||0.20 l/m||12.5 kg|
Kundenspezifische Dimensionen und Anforderungen auf Anfrage.
Areas of Application
- Mainly in area heating
- Suitable for radiator connections in certain cases
- Good flexibility, easy laying
- High resistance to stress cracking
- High durability / fatigue strength